So you mean, the word ‘travel’ excites you?
And the word ‘Wanderer’ describes you??
We would love to hear from you and publish your #TravelStory on India’s trendiest travel portal..
Before submitting your story, do take a look at some of the featured guidelines for articles being published on our website.
- The article should not be more than 700 words.
- It should feature point-wise. For eg.: ‘5 must-visit flea market in Europe’ or ‘15 cities you need to visit in your lifetime’. The break up is as follows: Introduction: 175-200 words, Each Point of Interest (POI): 225-250 words
- It would be best if the introduction includes fast facts such as best time to visit, how to get there, nearest airport / railway station, and travel tips (things to be kept in mind, things to be carried along etc., based on authors’ own experiences which they gathered by visiting the destination).
- The article must be grammatically error-free and Plagiarism- free. If we find such article, we should simply not publish it.
- The website is for everyone so we request you to avoid indecent or Adult content.
- Please submit high-resolution, landscape-oriented (horizontal) photos of each point of Interest. Authors will be duly credited for the photos they submit, Travellers Trend does not hold any copyright for these photos which means that authors can upload these photos elsewhere if and whenever they choose to.
- The submitted articles will be verified, once reviewed by the editors it will be shared on the website.