The Eco Wanderers was born out of passion for outdoors & Wildlife. Mani Ramachandran ( Popularly known as Mani Iyer and Jagannath Raul ( Popularly known as Bal Raul ) have been trekking, Rock Climbing, been to several Himalayan Expeditions and wildlife for last more than 30 years. This passion has inspired The Eco Wanderers.
We have in our group experts on Birds, Reptiles, Butterflies, Mammals, Flora & Fauna and much more. Our focus is not just to sight a Tiger for you, but enrich you with an experience you will never forget. We want to create awareness and share our experiences for generation next. A part of the profits is given back for Nature Conservation.
We do not claim to be experts knowing everything, but maybe we know a little more than many. We are eager and young at heart to learn more along with you.
Why The Eco Wanderer
- We have highly experienced professional persons to give you the insight of each locations you choose.
- We are not tour operators, our experts accompany you on each and every trip to take care of your needs.
- We know the locations and the terrain.
- We offer Wildlife Photography workshops by acclaimed wildlife photographers.
- We educate you on the birds, flora & fauna and other aspects during your tour. We also try and sight tigers for you.
- Our endevour is to sight rare birds, mammals which are shy and difficult to sight
- Our trips are value for money.
What is special
We can customize the programs to fit as per your budget and requirements
We can conduct outbound training for corporate employees
We can suggest the best time for these visits based on feedback from our contacts in each of the locations.
Our objective is to create awareness about the environment